Posts in the Category: Community

**SOLD OUT** FEB 15TH 6:30pm-7:30pm @ Menchies frozen yogurt Hwy 97 Unit #100, Kelowna BC MONSTERS!!! But seriously, who doesn’t love monsters?? I am thrilled to announce that I will be teaching weekly FAMILY PAINT NIGHTS at Menchie’s. What better way to kick off the classes than with these adorable little monsters!? We’ll have a   

Continue Reading

We woke up to beautiful fluffy white snow!! Perfect timing mother nature. Today’s craft was these festive Popsicle snowflakes. They are so easy to make and they all turned out gorgeous. What we used: -Popsicle sticks -Glue gun -White glue -Acrylic paint -Metallic paint -Gems and jewels -String How we did it: We used the   

Continue Reading

Starbucks Art display. I’m so stoked to have my art on display at the Starbucks on Bernard for the night of Kelowna’s annual Cultural Crawl!! For more information about the event, please visit their website culturecrawlkelowna.com. If you’re not able to make it for the event, you can still view my work at Starbucks now   

Continue Reading

http://bestof.welcometokelowna.com/ Thank you everyone who nominated and voted for me. I’m honored to have my name next to such amazing and inspiring artists!  

TimeDRIVE was the first event of its kind in the Okanagan, offering volunteer opportunities, a silent auction, and a social event for young professionals. Hundreds of young professionals connected with global and local not-for-profit organizations. The main focus of the event was to allow people to pledge their time instead of money towards the charities   

Continue Reading

Page 2 of 2 1 2